Thank you so much for stopping by Cooper Leigh Creative!
Here’s a little bit about us:
- We’re a husband and wife team. I’m Dani and I do all of the design, marketing, and customer service. My husband, Josh, is the one slinging ink over at the printing press. Together we make pretty things.
- We have 5 kids under the age of 8. When we’re not in the studio, they keep us plenty busy. Yes, we’re a homeschool family.
- We are diehard Kansas City Royals fans…and have been for years. We even named our first son after players and the Baseball Hall of Fame. (Hint: that’s the Cooper part of Cooper Leigh.)
- You can also find us over at Feather & Wild where we sell pretty things.
- “Cooper Leigh” are the middle names of two of our kids. No, we don’t like them more than the others, they just happened to sound good together. (They are the blonde kids in the picture below – Brett Cooper and Alexandria Leigh.)
- We live in Michigan now, we used to live in Kansas, but we’re actually from Missouri.
We really love bringing joy to people’s lives through all mediums of design and we couldn’t thank you all enough for the support you bring us both here on Cooper Leigh Creative and over at Feather & Wild.